Thursday 22 August 2019

Cross country 2019

😀Cross-country😀


At school today we had cross-country Cross.  I ran my absolute hardest. I heard my brother shout, ''Over take him!'' So I ran my hardest ever, and I barely over took him. I felt stoked. I kept running and at this point I was coming third place, I was super happy. Now I was on my last lap and at my last corner. I started to hear the noise of people cheering me on, it got louder and louder until I could see the finish line.  I was puffed. I sprinted my hardest past the finish line.  I was as happy as a duck.

the end
😄by Momo😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about