Thursday 3 June 2021

Beach Clean up

 On wednesday, we did a beach clean up. The plan was to start at school and walk all the way down to pines on the beach. On the way back we would walk on the foot parth.

The teacher told us to get into a group of three Me,Max and Rori got together. We had to get a bucket so Rori went to get one. When we were walking to the beach I saw a guy getting barreled. Everybody was furiously looking for plastic because whoever gets the most plastic wins a prise. By the time we got to the hamanatua our bucket was almost full. I saw Max at the river were the water were coming out so I went over. There was a mini river wave I said "we should get a stick and finger surf the wave" I found a piece of bark that was perfect for the job. It was fun until Raphi did something wrong and we had to stop. On the way back we found a lot of styrofoam. overall we found 72 pieces and apparently someone else 300.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Momo, I like the idea of finger bourding mini waves. What did Raphi do wrong? This reminds me of when I had a beach clean up. Reef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the amount of detail you included in this post Momo, as well as the vocabulary used, for example 'furiously' and 'apparently'. Although, I have a feeling you might have forgotten to have your blogging buddy look over it for you. You are missing some essential capitals, for example name places and days of the week. There are also several spelling errors. Editing is part of our success criteria - take another look next week please.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about