Thursday 28 October 2021

Athletics day

On tuesday we had Athletics day and I was excited. First we went and watched the little kids do there sprints. Then all the year groups split up, year sixes went to 200m sprints which is me.

I was standing at the start line, and as soon as the teacher get set go I took off like a rocket. but then Oscar cut me off with out releasing I thought I was done for. But then I just cut around him and keeped on going I was coming third Max and Rori were in front of me They were to far ahead I had to come Third and so I did. But there was still the finills. To make a long story short I didn't get a placing. Next was ball throw and Rori won that by miles. After that we had long jump and we got 3 jumps. I was coming second and third for a bit but then I got kicked out of third and went to do my last jump sadly I couldn't beat third. Next we had 100m. I came second in my first heat and close to last in the finiles. Last we had high jump and I'v got a dis advantig cos I'm short. For the first one the bar was already really high and I just made it over. When they raised the bar I couldn't make it over so I lost that as well.

I was really tiered after and I think I did really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about