Thursday 11 November 2021

Rotorua trip

 On Tuesday last week I left on a Mountain biking trip in Rotorua with my family. I get really car sick, lucky for me we had pills to solve that. On the way there it felt like it took for ever especially with my dog slobbering in the van.

When we got there we got some food and went straight for a ride at some jumps. After that little sesh we got comfortable in our cabin. It was the next day and we woke up early to get a shuttle up to the redwoods. I did lots of laps and even a grade 5 track which is the hardest there was up the hill. We carried on doing that for the next few days. Until I remembered there was a airbag in the area so we went there at first there was a 14 year old doing back flips. I tried to do some 360s but I failed I learnt a new trick it was a tuck no hander.

On the way back I started a water fight with my brother but I ended up getting soaked. We arrived at Gizzy in the dark and had to bring everything inside which was a bit of a pain, but in the end it was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about