Thursday 4 June 2020

first week back at school

First week back at school after 8 weeks of lockdown. I was feeling pretty nervous and excited but I couldn't wait to see my friends and to get away from my brother. Then the bell rang. I ran to my class room and put some hand sanitizer on then I sat on the mat.

Then the teacher told us what we will be doing for the next few weeks and it turns out that we are doing the same type of learning that the teachers sent us in lockdown to settle back into learning. After that we got right into work which was kind of difficult. But after one or two days I got used to it.

At the end of the week I was feeling super happy after seeing my friends and getting to play on the field with my friends. It was good to have some teachers around.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi momo i love your blog i saw no few misspelt words words but remember to try to not use words like these(that,was,but,then,get,away,from) remember to click enter on the blog above were it comes of the page.:D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about