Thursday 1 April 2021

Week 7 slides


 About two weeks ago, the seniors of Wainui Beach  School went on their year six camp to Camp Kaitawa. It was spectacular. We did tonnes of long challenging walks and saw an epic waterfall. We did a lot of kayaking, and I love kayaking, and do so more now. But, most importantly, let me tell you about the food. It was really tasty there, there was lasagna, burgers and mashed potato. Have you ever been to Camp Kaitawa?

Click down there to see my week 7 slides.



3 comments:

  1. good afternoon nice language features full stops in right places very good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Momo, I like the part where you asked the readers if they have been to Camp Kaitawa before?, on day one you reminded me when I first went to Taupo it felt like a infinite loop, anyway the drive was about three hours long, like you said long time, I have only been to Camp Kaitawa once at Camp though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Momo, I think the view from Panekire Bluff was good too. Would you go there again? I think you did a great job on this post. I like your background picture. From Rori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about