Friday 28 August 2020

Science Group

This week I had science with my science group(i have my science group nearly every week). The science group is a small amount of MLH students and I got chosen to be one of them. In the science group we get these science boxes with science experiments in them. 

This week we got science kit called Sea and Me. We had to test water and see where it is best water to grow mussels there was X on one side of the haber and Y on the other. Of course we didn't go to muscles farm so we had little samples of water and I do not know were that stuff came from. But anyway we had these little pieces of paper and we have to put a little drop of water and then we had to observe what just happened. First we did Y and it was bad for the muscles there so we did X and the water was perfict there.

We did another experiment but I don't have enough time to write that. So overall I found the it pretty fun.


                            😁THE END😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about