Friday 11 June 2021

Reading test

 On Wednesday Koka Ngaire came into class meanwhile, we were all on the mat, she told me to find a space in the class and read this little story. I read it a couple of times.

Koka Ngaire came in to get me I followed her to the staff room. She got me to read the text out loud. After I read it out loud she asked me some questions.  Once I was done I returned back to class it was almost morning tea.

The text was easy to read but the questions were a bit hard. I think that I did the test on Wednesday because I was sick on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about