Tuesday 16 June 2020

Bubble art

We gathered around Koka Holly to find out how to make bubble art. FIrst you get a black paper and a
white pastel. After that you find a circle object around the class, then you trace around the circle with a
white pastel. Finally you can make a pretty fat line on the edge of your circle and then do the same on
the opposite side of the circle. Now the fun part ,get some colourful pastels and draw lines on the edge
of your circle which is now a bubble!


Now it's my turn to make bubble art. I went to get a piece of paper and a white pastel, then I went to find
a circle object. I went into Moana 2 and I saw something straight away. It was a circle thing that holds
pens. I got out my pastel and traced around it and I got a perfect circle. Then I drew the pretty fat lines
on the edge of the circle. I was saving the colors for later. I found some other things and traced around and
then I did the same thing.

Before I knew it it was pack up time so I got all of my stuff together and put my white pastel back.
Then the bell rang and the teacher let us go. I think it was fun but it was sad that I didn't get to finish.     

Here is a picture of mine so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about