Friday 12 June 2020

Discovery

I was standing on the top of the skate ramp about to drop in, I pushed down my front foot and started to go down the skate ramp. I was getting ready to do a trick on the other side of the ramp. I did a fat disaster (A disaster is a skateboarding trick) and sadly I slid out. But I got right back up to try it again.

I was standing at the top of the ramp again. I was waiting for my turn. Finally it was my turn. I got my skateboard ready and then I put my feet on my board. I pushed my front foot down and got ready to do a disaster on the side. My front wheels started to get some air then my back wheels popped off the coping. I was high up in the air then I came down and landed smoothly and safely.

After I landed that trick I was feeling pretty good. Then I put a ramp by the mini ramp and tried to 360 on to the ramp. But sadly I didn’t manage to pull it off and before I knew it, Discovery was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about