Thursday 2 July 2020

Matariki activity

This week we did a Matariki activity it was exciting,hard and challenging. If you want to know how I got thru this activity you are on the right text. 


Now I am going to tell you how I got thru it first I got a piece of paper with all of the puzzles then I got my pencil. Finally I started to collect all of the information from the 15 cards hidin moana learning hub and then writ the information on the puzzle pieces.


After I put all of the information on the puzzle pieces I started to colour in it took awhile to colour in when I was done colouring in I grabbed the scissors to cut out the puzzle pieces and cutting out those things took way to long. After all of cutting it was time to ashily do my puzzle. I glued all of the pieces together druw some stars and writ my name on it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about