Thursday 21 October 2021

Term 4 it's epic

 So now its term 4, and a lot of stuff is going to happen. First of all, we do this new thing artist study on monday and tuesday evenings. It is only in the moana syndicate we got to choose what class to go to and what artist to study I choose room 3 but I can't remember the artist.

The next thing is speech There happening in week 3 and I do not like to present my speech. My topic is Why skimboarding should be considered a type of surfing. I've finished writing it but now I have to edit it.

Athletics is coming up next tuesday but I might not be able to do that well due to my back ingere. There's a lot more that's going to happen like school surfing on fridays and lots more but that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about