Thursday 12 November 2020

Interschool Athletics

One week ago I had interschool athletics. I was there for the two hundred meter sprints and that was last so I had to wait the whole day in the boiling hot sun. I was mucking around for about two or three hours and tons of wainui kids got placings. Finally it was time for my race but the girls went first. After the girls went they put us in our rows. I had a pretty good spot. They said ready set go! and I ran my hardest! I came second and came into the finals. Me and Jaxon had made it into the finals and over all I came second to last and Jaxon came second.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about