Thursday 19 November 2020

Kapa Haka 2020

 On Wednesday we had Kapa Haka. I don't really like Kapa Haka and I was third row so that was pretty good. So we got on the bus and we practised all the songs on the bus and Rasmus was sitting next to me,  he screamed all the songs into my ear.

We arrived and I got off the bus and went to the little place where we practised. Then we got called up and we went next to the stag so when the guy stopped talking we could go up and start. And that is what we did I was pretty nerves but I went up there and gave it my all.

/Everything went well and we watched wai and nui purform and they did well everyone went to school happy I think so. 



                                  😁THE END😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about