Friday 7 May 2021

Blue Penguin walk survay

 This week we have been learning about the smallest penguin in the world. The little blue penguin lives in NZ. So we decide to make a survey to drop off at Douglas st and Moana road because they are close to the beach. 

After lunch on wednesday we got ready and the the teacher handed us too surveys each. When we got to Hamanatua stream we split in to 3 different group I was second in line and my group went down Moana road the other to groups went down Douglas st. Max was in front of me and he put his too surveys in then it was my turn luckey for me because there were two letter boxes right next to each other. And I put my two in. When I got to the back of the line koka Ngaire handed me and max too more surveys. When we got to the front of the line again we put our surveys in the mail box. By the time everyone had put 4 surveys we were at house like 54 so we went pretty far. Then we had to walk all the way back.

Overall it was really tiring and it was fun making the trucks honk. When we got back to school I was desired and we got to go home straight away.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Momo,
    I like how you have added heaps of detail so I can pitcher where you were because I was in different group. I found it very fun when the trucks beeped as well. I would love to here more information. How many people were in your group?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about