Thursday 27 May 2021

Adding Decimals

On Tuesday week 4, me and my maths group had to do a screencastify video to show that we can solve the equation. I was pretty nervous because I had just learnt the strategy to solving it. After brain break Koka Ngaire gave everyone in our maths group a piece of paper with a problem to solve my one said 754.023 + 576.978. Me and Harry went up to the room 6 and 7   break out room. First I did the question in my book and answered it correct so I get it right on the screencast video. Click below to see my video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about