Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross Country 2021

 "Ready, Set, GO!" said Koka Pip. I ran as fast as I could, but obviously Rory still out ran me. As I ran around the first turn, I already felt a pinching stitch in my chest. My legs told me to give up, but my big brain didn't. I asked Neko if he wanted to tie 4th he replied "yes".

I ran in and out of the dip. I was only quarter of the way there, now my stitch had gotten even worse. Rori and Jaxon were in an even lead, Harry was coming 3nd and Neko and I were both coming 4th. Me and Neko went in and out of the dich. This time I took the inside line. I ran as hard as I could hoping I would beat Harry.

But he was way in front, so instead I gave myself a break and waited for Neko. As he caught up, we ran the last stretch together and crossed the finish line like olympic champions !! I walked over to grab my drink bottle, I felt like I was almost about to past out. Koka Nollian instructed place 1,2,3,4 and 5 over to take a celebratory picture. Rori came 1st, Jaxon came a very very vey close 2nd, Harry came 3rd and Neko and I draw 4th place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about