Thursday 24 September 2020

Cross-country

 On monday it was cross-country and I came to school ready. I grabbed my drink bottle and headed down there with all the year six and year fives. We watched the year sixs run. Then it was the year fives turn which is me.

We waited until there was a gap so we could start. It was time to go, Mr Shand said ''On your marks GO!!!!'' I ran as hard as I could I was going pretty good until Rori the sweat came and past me by a mile. I was coming 6th I'm pretty sure. The race to the top continued I was on my second lap now Reef tried to trip me up but he tripped up. 

I was around the end and Nalu and Tre were still in front of me. I could hear the crowd getting louder and louder until I saw people cheering for me. I Ran as fast as I could and passed Nalu,Tre and Harry then I passed the finish line I'm pretty shore I came forth or fifth. On the way back Reef dropped his drink bottle of the bridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about