Friday 18 September 2020

Movie and pj day

 On Wednesday it was a movie and PJ day I couldn't be bothered wearing my pj's so I just watched the movie. Some days ago we got to vote for a movie I voted for The Sleepover the other choices were, How to train your dragon and Pets united.

I arrived at school on Wednesday ready for a movie, popcorn and pizza. They announced what the movie was it was The Sleepover. I was pretty happy because that is the movie I voted for. Before the movie started everyone got their popcorn. Then we started the movie it was pretty exciting but then we got to go outside for morning tea. 

When we got back we finished the movie and after the movie everyone got pizza I ordered Hawaiian pizza and I couldn't finish it so I put it in my lunch box. Overall I liked the movie but I have already watched it so that made it a bit boring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about