Thursday 10 September 2020

LTP

 This week Max,Kobe,Rori,Reef and I went to cardboard nation for LTP when we got there the teacher told us some stuff that I can't remember. After that we ran to the pile of cardboard we grabbed like 4 of the hard cardboard pipes and some cardboard boxes.

We went to work outside because it is way to cramped in there and outside is my OG spot. Then we got straight to it we were making a tank that moves and shoots. At the start I was basikal doing nothing so I decided to make a gun I got a pipe that was cut on a angil and raped a rubber band around it and grabbed a barbecue stick for amo. I tried it out it worked but it was a bit wonky so I put a rubber band on the end for weight.

It worked even better and I could pop your eye out. Overall I found it really fun and I am going to finish it next week so if you want to see it finished come back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about